Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Sense

Mrs. Sandmich tried to get tickets to the Overlord's local visit so that our exchange student could take in a presidential visit, but the crowds for tickets were too much. I feel like a bit of a layabout since there's a variety of issues that I care very deeply about, but none so much that I'd be willing to take a day off of work so that I could camp out in forty degree Cleveland weather on the off chance that I'd get to berate the president about it.

It's all for naught anyway. Obama is blowing what's left of his credibility on one last windmill charge, and he may yet bring it down, but alas, it's windmill and not a dragon.

Reminds me of a bit I saw in the comments section of a site in relation to the UK government, but equally applicable here. He said his government could take advantage of a program for organizations that have 'more money than good sense'; he conceded that the government was broke, but that he still stood by the statement.

No comments: