Friday, May 15, 2009

Cute Baby Alert!

Many, many congrats to my sister and brother-in-law for making me an uncle again with the birth of their daughter Cecilia!


The world just got a little bit better


With this announcement I realized that more than a year ago I failed to note the birth of the Kais (yes, it's plural). My only excuse is that I.....didn't want to misspell anyone's name and I forgot to do the posts. I guess the affected parties will need to have some more babies so that I can make up for this oversight!

3 comments:

Marty Plumbo said...

Plural Kais?

No Way.

Evil Sandmich said...

I think I told you that the name of my nephew (who was born a few months after your Kai) is Kaiden or, as my pseudo sister-in-law puts it, Kai for short.

KaiKaiKaiKaiKaiKaiKaiKai

And yes, strange as it may sound, it is a complete coincidence.

Marty Plumbo said...

Clearly, "Kai" is the new black!

Of names.