Sunday, March 01, 2009

Edu After Action Notes

An anonymous commenter who do not wishes to be associated with this site (can't say as I blame him) has left a wealth of well formed comments to the post below:
http://sandmich.blogspot.com/2009/02/impossible-education-dream.html
Since the post has fallen off the page I felt that I should link over to it with a fresh post.

As can be expected, the most sensitive point is the contention of different learning abilities between races (and to a lesser extent cultures). To sum up his point perhaps too leanly, the commenter insists that we are forming the ability to overcome these gaps. I pray for the sake of our nation that he is correct and I am not.

UPDATE: Steve Sailer points out that random drawings for prestigious charter schools might not be as 'random' as people would hope.

No comments: