Monday, August 04, 2008

I Blame...um...Colonialism

From here:
Four men were attacked by a group of about 40 people on Saturday night outside a West 25th Street liquor store. One of the men was stabbed several times in the back.

Michael Talkington, 23, of Cleveland, was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, where he is in good condition. Three others were attacked with other weapons but were not hospitalized, according to police reports.

Lt. Thomas Stacho said Talkington and the others were attacked around 11 p.m. by a group of 30 to 40 Hispanic men and women in front of Sun Valley Liquor Store near the intersection of West 25th and the I-90 onramp in Cleveland. The group had fled by the time police arrived. It is unknown what prompted the attack, and no one has been arrested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Michael Talkington The man who was stabed.
I have been trying to point the finger for over a year now and the kid who stabed me the judge let him go cause why?He was a minor and she did not want to ruin his life by putting him in jail. But what about me?
I am over it now cause life must go on I have 2 kids to take care of
and no piece of shit is gonna stop me!
so who ever posted this blog. thanks for thinkin of me.
Happy New Year!!

Evil Sandmich said...

Glad to know that you're doing well!

The judge let the attacker go?!?
I think that you answered your own questions as to the cause: American justice is a sick joke.

If that judge (name by chance?) lived by the perp they would have a different point of view, but since only the 'little people' are affected then meh!

Anonymous said...

The judge who had the case was in trouble cause she just had a case were she let a kid go everyone said was dangerous and she said she did not want to ruin his life he got out of jail and shot someone in the face days later!
They tried to get her taken out of office.
Her name is Judge keough.