Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too Busy

Work has had me quite busy recently so I haven't had as much time as usual to pollute the web with my crappy blog posts. Here's an anime clip, though, that I finally got around to putting together:

Seems kinda pertinent; I mean the general theme not the part specific to the dog.

Update 4/17/08: We saw some 'hoody' dressed black teens in our neighborhood while driving home and I voiced my displeasure over kids dressing like gang bangers in our neighborhood (although not completely white, blacks that do live in our area seem to shun the hood lifestyle from which they no doubt escaped). Mrs. Sandmich pointed out that I shouldn't make such drastic assumptions about people based on their apperance. "Yeah..." I thought, but then said "Ahhh, TOO MUCH EVIDENCE, just like my cartoon!"

No comments: