Sunday, October 08, 2006

Doogie Doo Quandry

So the big boss of the company brings his little yappie dog in for the day because his admin assistant will be taking it home with her while he is out of town. While walking through an unoccupied section of the building, your's truly notices that said dog has laid a deuce on the floor. So do I...
  1. ...go in and tell the big boss and place myself in an awkward situation where a relative peon of the company is telling the head honcho to go clean up a pile of dog crap.
  2. ...go and tell the admin assistant and come off as an arrogant prig because I'm inferring that because of her inferior stature within the company, she is much more suited to cleaning up pet messes than I.
  3. ...go and tell my boss who reports to the big boss and let my boss know in no uncertain terms that I am unable to handle even the most minor and annoying of issues.

And I of course choose #4: ...do nothing.

3 comments:

RT said...

I choose #5.

If I saw the mess, I would clean it up. Poor pup doesn't know whether it's outside or inside.

It's an animal.

Why should it suffer the wrath because some dickhead isn't responsible enough to take care of it?

... Or, if it's really runny and gross, I might just say "Ewww!!!!" until someone with a stronger stomach came along and cleaned it up...

RT said...

Whoa! You're letting us comment again???

Wait a minute. Let me think about my answer...

...Clean it up, poor pup, ew, gross...

Yeah, that's right :o)

Evil Sandmich said...

The dog is cute as all get out, and I wasn't upset with my boss or the dog (dogs often get weird when you take them to new places).

Although I briefly mulled cleaning it up, I didn't, for specific reasons that I cannot recall...