Monday, May 15, 2006

Bang Bang

I went to my brother’s bachelor shindig and I can't let everyone go without some pictures.

No, no naughty pictures, we're talkin' guns! The most impressive piece there I thought was a nicely conditioned, British 303 (by the look of it a S.M.L.E. No.1 Mk.3., second one down). My dad's in the center of the photo holding the beast:


I wonder if you can shoot potato guns off of fishing boats on Lake Erie...

I didn't shoot it myself since A) I can count the number of times I've fired a weapon on two fingers so I'm not a very proficient marksman and B) Despite my limited skill at video games, I have all the coordination of a twenty toed gorilla and would only feel comfortable handling lots of guns after extensive training.

I couldn't land a shot on a TV set out for demo, but my brother put a couple slugs in it, including one from that monster 303 cartridge:


That's ink from paintballs on there as well.

1 comment:

Matty D said...

I've been to one bachelor party, and it was not nearly as cool as the one you were at. I'm jealous.