Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Way of the Future

Mr. Kendall poo-poos fortune telling, but I think I found something that will get him over his hang ups, from here:
Police are investigating a Tokyo group in which a 57-year-old man is said to be living together with 10 women in their 20s and 30s as well as one baby, after they received information that a woman was forced to join the group, police sources said Wednesday.
ONE baby? Anyway, what's his secret?
"I realized that I can attract women by reciting a charm," he [the man, or should I say the MAN] told reporters. "After starting fortune-telling at home, female clients have gathered around me, and now we lead a communal life, just like polygamy."
Oh well, this kind of thing always looks good on paper, but any dude who would want more than one wife should probably be checked into an asylum; but who am I to knock his magic abilities?

No comments: