Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cavs Game

For the second year in a row, Mr. Kendall and I attended a Cavs game at the treat of an IBM vendor who shall go nameless as I can't remember their name.

Here's the view from the 'cheap' $45 seats:



Unlike last years OT nail biter where the Cavs came from 17 points down in the last five minutes to eventually win the game, this one was a blowout in which the Cavs victory was never in doubt. That made for a bit of a snoozer, especially since the cheering section only made like two appearances, the one below wasn't even during the game:



On a different note, I'd like to apologize, publicly, to Eric because I discovered that the memory card I was letting him peruse had some...inappropriate pictures on it. Hopefully he will take this into when he's considering the blackmail amount.

No comments: