Monday, October 03, 2005

Face for Radio


They had that Lyndie England character on Dateline. Talk about a face that could stop a clock; I couldn't imagine how long I'd have to be trapped in the desert before she'd become attractive (hopefully I'd meet up with the bad end of a IED before that point). I dug around on the net and found this...

Dateline didn't have any shots of her from the show on their site (I wonder why?...) and this picture just doesn't do it justice. You can picture the show handlers working her over for hours in a desperate attempt to make her presentable. It makes it all the more grueling to see her moving and speaking her 'case'. An ugly person in every way.

(Update: Okay, so they did have a photo or two (but not from the show). NOT worth checking out.)

No comments: