Thursday, June 16, 2005

Word of the Day

I guess the losers that Coke has on board to do their marketing are going to put out an updated version of the nauseating 'like to buy the world a Coke' commercial. Russ Smith comments:
The retrofitted Coke spot, called 'Chilltop,' shows a bunch of demographically correct young adults on a rooftop in Philly, promoting the forthcoming diet beverage Coke Zero.
Now I want to say I've seen it before, but this is the first time it flew out at me. Of course the dating sidebar ad for the web page hosting the article has pictures of attractive singles that, as a DJ for Oxford's 97X used to say, 'look like the Power Rangers'.

BTW, don't get that Coke Zero, it tastes like crap; stick with Pepsi One if you're into that kind of thing.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love Coke (cola) but that shit is just nasty!

RT said...

I like Diet Coke... Plain old regular Diet Coke. I didn't read that article (tried to, but got bored with it two words in) but if their talking about the new sweetener they're adding, I hear it's gross.