Friday, December 03, 2004

Underground

The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati was recently profiled in the Wall Street Journal. When I was in Cincinnati I happened to take a picture of it and I feel obliged to post it since it is so rare for something to be mentioned about Cincinnati that doesn't involve mediocre sports franchises:


Did I mention it cost $100 million? I mean, geez! Of course it when it comes to pork barrel social value it definitely has the rock hall beat!

4 comments:

RT said...

Again, you were in Cinci...

(I will not give up on this until you acknowledge that you dissed your fellow bloggers... :o) )

Jill said...

I'm ashamed to admit this but I'm gonna anyway. I live a 1/2 hour from here and have yet to have gone there. Although if RT and I had known you were going I'm sure we could have went. Since we are unemployed right now I doubt there would be a scheduling conflict. One has to wonder though were you actually in Cinci or did you just pull a pic off the net???? I'll chose the latter since I know you couldn't possible be so rude as to not look up "friends" in Cinci. :)

Evil Sandmich said...

I'm amazed that after my various caustic postings, and admitting several times that I'm an ass that you're put out that I didn't stop by. Believe me, it was for your own benefit :)

But if you're that hard up for entertainment, I'll try to drop you a line the next time I'm down!

RT said...

Trust me, after some of our recent encounters, you couldn't Possible be any worse. Ass or no ass.

At least you have a braaaain...

:o)