Thursday, November 18, 2004

Japan #9 - Sirens #2

(At the end of August/beginning of September I took a pleasure trip to Japan. I meant to have all the blog postings done in the first week, I'm now on track to have it done within 90 days of the trip.)

Okay, I admit it, I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and there was no shortage of pretty faces in Japan. As a result, I couldn't resist squeezing off a few shots. The one's below are a bit of a mish-mosh, but more wacky outfits are to be seen!



Nothing says "Athletic Sexy" quite like high heeled Converse sneakers.



A broken ankle waiting to happen.



Everyone at the station couldn't resist squeezing off a shot of this freaky git up.



A young lady in a kimono makes a phone call.



Ladies at a Kyoto shrine



And of course, geisha!

1 comment:

Duf said...

Great photos. I really enjoyed them. I have a little blog envy. I just have to admit it.