Monday, November 08, 2004

Cr8zy!

Talented tech pundit John C. Dvorak wrote a column knocking blogs, probably because they helped nullify main stream media attacks on Bush. How about a quote?
Almost everyone on the Net is anonymous. When you see someone on the street handing out a flyer, it is usually not hard to determine whether he or she is a lunatic. Not so with the haughty blogger who, by hiding behind a good online template, is actually taken seriously. A blogger who stays hidden long enough may even become famous. I know, not every blogger is a whack job—but that's the point. How can you tell?
Well, I don't think I use a good template, but I still don't want anyone thinking I'm a lunatic. So here for your viewing pleasure is me on a fairly normal day so that you can be rest assured as to my sanity level:


4 comments:

RT said...

Wow. You don't have an ass either. I usually try to hide that little aspect of myself when I put a pic up :o)

As for the quote? I've heard all kinds of bad mouthing about blogs, websites and what have you. Personally, I think it's just because the person doing the bad mouthing feels threatened because someone who is not "famous" or is otherwise "known" has a chance to freely express their opinion, and might actually have some influence over another.

A story is a story no matter where it is written. If people can relate, they will. Simple as that.

Evil Sandmich said...

Unfortunatly, that pic makes my gut look bigger than it is, and my butt smaller than it is. TMI, I know...

Jill said...

You two... I don't even see a butt at all in that pic.

Evil Sandmich said...

You're going to make me post something you don't want to see!