Saturday, October 16, 2004

Japan #7 - Sirens #1

Okay, I admit it, I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and there was no shortage of pretty faces in Japan. As a result, I couldn't resist squeezing off a few shots. The one's below are of the poor ladies who have to dress up in humiliating outfits; mostly to hand crap out on the streets of Tokyo.


This hotel in Kyoto (the one with the huge up-a-vator dealie if I remember right) had a lady minding the elevators in the lobby, and then ladies in each of the elevators to help you push the buttons. My buddy informed me that the crappy Japanese economy leaves especially younger women with very poor job opportunities.




A young lady in a cowgirl outfit. I just missed getting a shot of a whole posse of 'em before they broke up to hand out advertisement tissue papers.



I love that style of socks, it's completely bizzaro.



She knew I was up to something. I was distracting her while my buddy snuck up so that I could get a shot of them together. I left his quickly moving shoe uncropped at the bottom.



The look on the lady's face on the left says "Yes, this does suck as hard is looks."

No comments: